Monday, June 20, 2011

dragon age 2 fenris

images dragon age 2 fenris fan dragon age 2 fenris. Age, leliana age demo other
  • Age, leliana age demo other



  • countdrak
    04-30 03:39 PM
    I have the same situation and here is what my lawyer asked me to try.

    1. go to the nearest CBP port office with your valid visa petition(I-797), original I94 and employee ment verification and the passport. Fortunately, i was able to get the new -194 based on my valid visa petition from the CBP officer. The issued a new 194 card and modified records in the computer with the new admitted date.

    2. If the first option is not working, since your are not passed 180 days limit, you can go out of the country and get your new i94 card. this is how my friend did few months ago. he went to canada and go that fixed.


    Reading this I am totally confused. Can someone help.

    So here is my question. I entered USA in Jan 2006. I got a i-94 ( White card on my passport) at the POE with a date of NOV 2007 till my H1b expired.

    After that I switched companies and my 797 with new i-94 ( piece of paper attached to the bottom of 797) is valid till 2010. Do I need to leave the country to get the new i-94(White card) or am I ok.

    This query totally confused me!





    wallpaper Age, leliana age demo other dragon age 2 fenris. in Dragon Age 2
  • in Dragon Age 2



  • eagerr2i
    12-20 10:01 AM
    I transit through FFT every year and many of those times,including the one on Sep 2005, had an expired visa. No problems, you can not leave the airport area, so no one asks for the passport.

    Info on consulates web sites is confusing at best becuase it leads to them getting more money in terms of the useless transit visas but some times leads to travellers avoiding those airports..

    In my opinion, no need to get a transit visa for FFT transit if your transit time is less than 6 hours.





    dragon age 2 fenris. Dragon+age+2+isabela+hot
  • Dragon+age+2+isabela+hot



  • piyu7444
    04-28 03:13 PM
    Its just a bad luck. Try again. I have visitor visa for whole family and in-laws except my father in law had to go twice - rejected first time saying potential immigrant - sounds familiar?


    Any young family member who was close to 24-25 yr age while applying for the visa??





    2011 in Dragon Age 2 dragon age 2 fenris. fenris Dragon+age+2+
  • fenris Dragon+age+2+



  • indiandentist
    09-05 12:44 PM
    There is an "information and other services" option.

    These is no defined profedure for issuing an emergency AP or to issue an AP out of queue. I think it is purely the discretion of the officer.

    When you go there, make sure you carry some kind of documentation to prove your case.

    Thanks a lot,one last question...do we get same day appointments.



    more...


    dragon age 2 fenris. Created 2 months ago
  • Created 2 months ago



  • qplearn
    12-10 03:49 PM
    Guys ... I really want to set it up. need IT help. I want to construct a statue of Lou Doobs on Liberty Island. This is going to be real fun. all the " Banned" guys will be running around in one pair of underwears .
    Good idea except that I don't agree with the underwear part.:)





    dragon age 2 fenris. Fenris - Dragon Age 2 Romance
  • Fenris - Dragon Age 2 Romance



  • chakkaradeep
    08-16 03:33 AM
    Well... I already tried using google and didn't find a good list... and actually... decided to download VB 2008 Express edition yesterday, and it turned out that it comes with a list of the new things it has ^^U... also, according to the Wikipedia VB 2008 it has a true ternary operator in order to replace the Iif function, but I haven't seen anything regarding this :?.

    I would suggest you to download and use VS 2008 so that you get a feel of it. I am running VS 2005 and VS 2008 in the same machine (Vista Ultimate). I was previously running Beta 1 in the same way. There is nothing to fear ;)



    more...


    dragon age 2 fenris. dragon age 2 fenris fan
  • dragon age 2 fenris fan



  • bestia
    07-11 03:26 AM
    I think the case will be settled. USCIS will not want discoveries, subpoenas - lawyers will start requesting all that to find more violations, to extend the case (it's a usual thing). From the other side - USCIS will start scrutinizing all the July cases - no doubt they will find tons of minor things. Like all the procedures of Labor Certifications (job search, interviews, records), will start doing discoveries on employers, subpoenas. they can make a big headache for plaintiffs and their employers. In short - everybody will want to settle. So I think USCIS will agree to accept whatever thousands of cases - and that's gonna be it..





    2010 Dragon+age+2+isabela+hot dragon age 2 fenris. dragon age 2 fenris fan
  • dragon age 2 fenris fan



  • maxy
    03-10 04:04 PM
    I did.
    I was using Turbotax and it asked me to deduct attorney fees if related to employment, don't remember if at the end the program used that or found the standard deduction bigger.
    It should be obvious that EB immigration is a basis for our employment, so that legal expense should be related

    did you considered attorney fees only....or USCIS and Attorney fees both..?



    more...


    dragon age 2 fenris. when I saw Dragon Age 2
  • when I saw Dragon Age 2



  • spicy_guy
    12-09 04:52 PM
    You may retire by the time you get your GC. Its quite possible unless you are in your 20s :)
    Not trying to scare you, but true! :)





    hair fenris Dragon+age+2+ dragon age 2 fenris. Dragon Age 2 Deep Roads
  • Dragon Age 2 Deep Roads



  • andy garcia
    03-01 12:12 PM
    OK, Im surprised no one has started this yet ? I know I will get lot of crazy comments and equivalent of e- eggs and tomatoes. But its March 1st buddies and no one started this, so to keep the tradition alive Ill be the sacrificial lamb this time :)

    My predicton, best case scenario no change in any category. If anything EB3 World and EB2 India will retrogress backwards.

    Start by changing the name to APRIL. March was already issued.:)



    more...


    dragon age 2 fenris. Fenris - Dragon Age II by
  • Fenris - Dragon Age II by



  • when
    02-26 03:24 PM
    Most of ppl who have/will be using AC21 provision would already have worked for many years with the GC/initial sponsor.

    Additionally once you change employers under AC21, does one have to go back to GC employer once priority dates become current again?

    PLEASE ADVISE





    hot Created 2 months ago dragon age 2 fenris. READY Fenris Dragon Age 2
  • READY Fenris Dragon Age 2



  • ns007
    02-14 09:13 AM
    Thanks everyone for the response.

    If an employee takes a promotion, how does DOL/USICS enforces that the employee accepts the job for the advertised wages and responsibility after getting his GC?

    But I thought LC is an ad for a future position. As long as the employee is qualified and willing to accept the job for the advertised wages at the advertised location when he gets his GC, there should be no issues. For that matter, there are many folks on this forum who have their LC filed in one state but are currently working in a different state without refiling LC. How is this any different from the promotion case ?

    Now I fully recognize many employers will choose to exploit their employees and deny them any raise or promotion knowing that they pretty much own the employee until he gets his GC. But is taking promotions against immigration laws in theory ?

    I know for sure nothing in immigration law even requires an EB beneficiary to be working in the US on an H1-B with the sponsoring company until he gets his GC - although that is the only feasible practise given the long delays in processing a GC.



    more...


    house dragon age 2 fenris fan dragon age 2 fenris. Created 2 months ago
  • Created 2 months ago



  • austingc
    07-19 03:31 PM
    Thanks gc28262.

    @austingc: Here is the excerpt from the first item of the article that gc28262 pointed us to... As I understand, it says clearly that if you use AP, you can't continue using your H1-B anymore.

    One Entering on AP Becomes a Parolee
    �MurthyDotCom
    It is a common misconception that entering the U.S. on a valid AP will not impact one's H1B (or L-1) status. An individual with a pending I-485 application, who is eligible to enter in H1B (or L-1) status, may do so without abandoning the I-485 application. Using the AP to enter the U.S., however, terminates one's nonimmigrant H1B (or L-1) status. The reason for this is that an entry on AP is not considered an admission in any particular status but, rather, it is a separate form of entry known as parole.
    I believe this will terminate the non immigration status but not the H1B approval and you can continue to work on H1B. Then you can get back to H1B status when you apply for an extension.





    tattoo Fenris - Dragon Age 2 Romance dragon age 2 fenris. Dragon Age 2 Lady Hawke amp;amp;
  • Dragon Age 2 Lady Hawke amp;amp;



  • logiclife
    09-19 02:41 PM
    I 100% agree to contune placing such a Advt. in leading newspapers & websites. I think everybody will support this idea..

    It is expensive to put an add in Roll-Call and The Hill. These two papers are read by everyone in Congress and in DC in general who make policy and write laws. Each fullpage ad costs thousands of dollars.

    We spent this money because we wanted everyone in congressional offices to find out at their convenience what the rally is about and expecting that it would generate their interest in calling us and asking us what our issues and what the solutions are.

    IF we have enough funds, then we will put more ads. Right now, we dont have a plan to put more ads in paper in the immediate future.



    more...


    pictures dragon age 2 fenris fan dragon age 2 fenris. Created 2 months ago
  • Created 2 months ago



  • h1bmajdoor
    05-08 05:35 PM
    Company A where i am working as a consultant has offered me a permanent position, Company B is my employer.

    Company B is threatening to sue me if i take up the permanent offer at Company A.



    if they sue you, they wil have to call the client in court. they'll lose that client forever.

    so they won't do it. they are just making threatening noises.





    dresses READY Fenris Dragon Age 2 dragon age 2 fenris. Dragon Age 2 Exploring
  • Dragon Age 2 Exploring



  • oliTwist
    05-15 02:56 PM
    I hope this employment letter mentioning the


    Client
    Pay rate
    Date of joining
    Duration


    should suffice while sending the AC21 letter to the INS. I am yet to get qualified advise from my lawyers. Does anyone have any idea, if this will suffice for the AC21?



    more...


    makeup when I saw Dragon Age 2 dragon age 2 fenris. dragon age 2 fenris fan
  • dragon age 2 fenris fan



  • ramreddy
    09-21 06:11 AM
    Yes I filed I-90 and sent all supporting docs I had . BUT I did not have the copy of the Green Card..I LOST IT THE SAME DAY I GOT IT !.....I went to my old address to collect it. Returned back from work , went for a 1 hr work out. It was no ordinary Gym .24 Fitness with more than 100's of locations in every state out here. It was a very slack time ...and hardly 5 people came out between the time range of the theft , per the video cameras. The Manager refuses to let me see the cameras. Keeps telling me the same bull shit " We take this very seriously ...blah...blah.... so far we have no leads" ...and the PO / Detective in charge of the case only works Tue-Thurs. Never returns phone calls. I gave him so many leads but ...its the same.. or worse cop attitude compared to India . .....then if u keep asking them and following up ...they keep giving being defensive ...and there is nothing u can do to make them accountable.
    Long story short - I mailed all other supporting docs but the GC copy . Birth Cert, Police Complaint etc, Copy of DL and Passport etc.
    With the cops being such assholes, hell ya, I could just pretend that I never got the GC and filed I-90 and never be paying this $380 Fee !!! but it is GC......didn't want to take my chances of them rejecting my case....for some excuse.
    How long will it take before I get actual GC. USCIS told me it can take upto 3.5 months +. Any idea about the avg time in real terms ?
    This was in CA.





    girlfriend Dragon Age 2 Lady Hawke amp;amp; dragon age 2 fenris. Fenris Theme 2:26. by Inon Zur
  • Fenris Theme 2:26. by Inon Zur



  • Dirk Krueger
    03-02 09:37 AM
    I wish I was still here, but I am flying! I support your efforts from afar, and try to stop by at Feingold's office today as I do the last errants before repatriating to Germany tomorrow. I had mentioned the good work of you previously with the senate staffers of Kohl and Feingold.

    Dirk

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3475
    http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=17cb1f0c5e2ee248a71bd 31df832fcaa&from=rss
    http://immigrationparentsreform.blogspot.com/





    hairstyles Fenris - Dragon Age II by dragon age 2 fenris. - The Official Fenris
  • - The Official Fenris



  • JBarret
    08-14 05:01 PM
    Hi folks





    chanduv23
    09-16 12:31 PM
    Huge lawfirms have showed support and have reaffirmed that this is necessary and essential to see legislative changes.

    Everyone I have talked to have voiced full support

    My parents back in India
    My wife and unborn kid
    My boss at client place
    My employer
    My Lawyer - she has also done her part by spreading message to all her clients
    My wife's collegues doing residency - distributed flyers in their hospital
    My personal friends who have been here for long time
    My Aunt who I keep updating on these things

    EVERYONE HAVE VOICED EXCELLENT SUPPORT

    It is upto us now - to keep it up and show what we can do

    SO LETS ALL JOIN THESE BEAUTIFUL KIDS





    indyanguy
    10-19 01:59 PM
    Thanks for clarifying this. I now know why its taking > 2 weeks after the ad has been removed after completing the 60 day period.

    There's a cooling off period. Maybe other gurus can explain it with more info.

    1. The ads are placed for 30 days
    2. The ads are removed and during a 30 day period - the resumes that are received are analyzed, interviewed and a report is prepared.

    Somewhere in that mix is placing the ad in the State agency and receiving the resumes from them (I am not sure when that happens)

    You mentioned a 60 day period. I don't think it's necessary to have the ads up for 60 days.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment