fernandocordero
05-22 03:17 PM
vikramy, do you know what the RFE is about ? Medical Exams? Are you the main applicant? usually the main applicant gets things first. But you know, this is USCIS expect the unexpected. However you only have 30 days to respond to a RFE so make sure immigration gets it. and think positive, you'll get your green card!
wallpaper Car Wallpapers-10
qualified_trash
11-07 10:05 AM
If you already hold a GC, I believe all that doesn't apply anymore, you are free! :) ;)
that is not true. GC holders have to report it. there is a check box in the AR11 form for Permanent Residents. and the form can be found here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf
that is not true. GC holders have to report it. there is a check box in the AR11 form for Permanent Residents. and the form can be found here:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf
tselva
02-05 12:33 PM
Please see the following situation:
1. Person is working for Company A (fulltime) and applied for GC through them.
2. Also working for Company B using concurrent H1 (part time)
He can change his job after 180 days using AC21, but he can still maintain H1 with Company B. This can continue even after using Advance Parole for his travel.
In this situation, I know for sure that the person can continue working on both H1 as well as in EAD. The part time H1 may also be extended before getting GC.
In case of I485 denial, he will not loose his H1 Status.
I came across few smart persons who maintain both.
1. Person is working for Company A (fulltime) and applied for GC through them.
2. Also working for Company B using concurrent H1 (part time)
He can change his job after 180 days using AC21, but he can still maintain H1 with Company B. This can continue even after using Advance Parole for his travel.
In this situation, I know for sure that the person can continue working on both H1 as well as in EAD. The part time H1 may also be extended before getting GC.
In case of I485 denial, he will not loose his H1 Status.
I came across few smart persons who maintain both.
2011 Free Fast Cool Cars desktop

Lisap
08-11 04:40 PM
I just realized that my attorney mailed my app on June 27th and it arrived at the nsc on June 28th however I was not current under the June bulletin. I havent received anything via receipt or rejection but I am now sure that my app will be rejected. I think the best thing to do is refile? Any thoughts?
more...
sanju_dba
05-14 09:27 AM
reporting profit taking on Gold / GoldPool accounts( kitco/monex) is soley upto the investor Vs Gold bonds/stocks is not.
maddipati1
11-05 08:41 PM
search for 'moonlight' and 'Addendum II'.
typo of 'Addendum III' as 'Addendum II'.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/AILA_2Apr08.pdf
typo of 'Addendum III' as 'Addendum II'.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/AILA_2Apr08.pdf
more...

krishna.ahd
02-08 10:57 AM
Hi,
There is a chance you may get extension of stay (new I 94), please note that the process is not certain.
I did not get extension approval for my parents.
Let us say for an example, my parents came to US on 01 Jan 2003 with a 10 years visa, up on entry they got 6 months approval to stay, that is till June 30 2003. Please note that this visit was the second visit to US, the first was in 2000 for 6 months.
In March 2003 we decided to request for extension of stay, as per conventional knowledge, we should not make the extension request too much in advance, it is recommended to apply 30 days before you permitted stay ends.
Applied extension on 01 June 2003, the USCIS may take 2 to 3 months to process those application. There is a website where you could monitor the status, every day we used to monitor that and found on 10 Aug 2003 stating that the extension is rejected. On 16 Aug 2003 we got a letter stating that extension is rejected and it is out of status now. Please note that there was no clear indication when the out of status time started, it is a big mess. I do know if an application is pending, it is legal and it is in status.
As per the law, if a visitor is out of status even for a day, the 10 years Visitor Visa is invalid, and could have issues for the visitor's GC process.
Only good part is, in most of the cases they do not invalidate the Visa. I have noticed in many cases the visitors had to apply for a new 10 year visitors visa and that was a big mess too.
The reason why I had to write the long reply is to give our IV members a chance to take an informed decision.
My take is, I would not recommend the extension process to any of my friends.
Thanks,
IVuser
From your post it is not clear why the ext was rejected , usually the ext is approved.
My wild guess is if you apply thru attorney and word it properly any trivial reason also gets you extension.
Yes I agree once rejected the law is very fuzzy about the status and for that matter for so many other conditions/situations.
There is a chance you may get extension of stay (new I 94), please note that the process is not certain.
I did not get extension approval for my parents.
Let us say for an example, my parents came to US on 01 Jan 2003 with a 10 years visa, up on entry they got 6 months approval to stay, that is till June 30 2003. Please note that this visit was the second visit to US, the first was in 2000 for 6 months.
In March 2003 we decided to request for extension of stay, as per conventional knowledge, we should not make the extension request too much in advance, it is recommended to apply 30 days before you permitted stay ends.
Applied extension on 01 June 2003, the USCIS may take 2 to 3 months to process those application. There is a website where you could monitor the status, every day we used to monitor that and found on 10 Aug 2003 stating that the extension is rejected. On 16 Aug 2003 we got a letter stating that extension is rejected and it is out of status now. Please note that there was no clear indication when the out of status time started, it is a big mess. I do know if an application is pending, it is legal and it is in status.
As per the law, if a visitor is out of status even for a day, the 10 years Visitor Visa is invalid, and could have issues for the visitor's GC process.
Only good part is, in most of the cases they do not invalidate the Visa. I have noticed in many cases the visitors had to apply for a new 10 year visitors visa and that was a big mess too.
The reason why I had to write the long reply is to give our IV members a chance to take an informed decision.
My take is, I would not recommend the extension process to any of my friends.
Thanks,
IVuser
From your post it is not clear why the ext was rejected , usually the ext is approved.
My wild guess is if you apply thru attorney and word it properly any trivial reason also gets you extension.
Yes I agree once rejected the law is very fuzzy about the status and for that matter for so many other conditions/situations.
2010 10 Cool Car Wallpapers
GCUser1
07-17 06:31 AM
I got laid off after I-140 approved from employer A and they promissed me in writing saying that they will not withdraw the approved I-140. I got another offer from employer B on the same location and their immigration layer says that I don't have to re-do the whole process again and directly file my I-485/AOS, is that true?. Your comments are greately appreciated and highly thankful to you.
more...
jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
08-23 07:28 PM
What happened to all the donors this month? Under 15% donated so for in August.. In July there was a mad rush for all to get a DONOR status due to a RED HEADLINE and every body thought the green card is hidden there. Come August and all the DONORS are not to be seen anywhere.
I was a regular donor and was changed to Sr. Member as did not sign in for monthly contributions. Did many signed in for monthly contributions ONLY for ONE month?????
I think IV need to change it�s policy of donation on Cause Bases instead of monthly contributions. I am and will be available to contribute for Cause Bases instead of Monthly contributions and just to get a DONOR STATUSr.
Any thoughts as to how can we improve our donations??
RV
I need Food For Thought!
rameshvaid...Could you please donate for my cause...
I am not sure about your cause but my cause is to get GC by next week.
Go IV Go....
I was a regular donor and was changed to Sr. Member as did not sign in for monthly contributions. Did many signed in for monthly contributions ONLY for ONE month?????
I think IV need to change it�s policy of donation on Cause Bases instead of monthly contributions. I am and will be available to contribute for Cause Bases instead of Monthly contributions and just to get a DONOR STATUSr.
Any thoughts as to how can we improve our donations??
RV
I need Food For Thought!
rameshvaid...Could you please donate for my cause...
I am not sure about your cause but my cause is to get GC by next week.
Go IV Go....
hair cool cars wallpaper
Almond
03-19 10:13 PM
Hi, as per my thread title, I was wondering if I have to use my lawyer for the EAD renewal process. I am confident I know what/where/how to file the application and the materials necessary and because I am a little strapped for cash I'd like to do this on my own without having my lawyer do it and charge me for it. Bad idea or doable, what do you guys think? Thanks!:)
more...

gav_sharma
04-20 07:45 PM
As far as I know, the new company will have to file H1 on basis of the new job. So it shouldn't matter if your previous H1b was for job that required Electrical Engineering.
The main question is will you be able to justify yourself for the job for which the company will be applying for H1b. Does your past experience make you a good candidate for this IT job.
The main question is will you be able to justify yourself for the job for which the company will be applying for H1b. Does your past experience make you a good candidate for this IT job.
hot cool cars gallery
somma
10-29 07:32 PM
Thats good news.
:D
:D
more...
house Cool Subaru Racing Cars

swartzphotography
January 7th, 2007, 11:14 AM
well i guess here in oklahoma were more simple than up there in new jersey as im sure most people here understand what i mean about a pickup up truck not only serving a purpose as a tool but also as a source of fun ie going out and just gettin it muddy. now please dont think im saying you should go out and get your leica muddy lol. seriously though dont think im talking bad about this particular camera cuz im deffinately not. i know that its an awsome camera. my only question is why dont more pros use leica brand cameras. the ones i see in magazines seem to be small relative to even the smallest slr camera. also the lens that they have mounted on them also seems small in size. Now this is only my opinion but my conclusion is that most feel they are to small in size to use in the studio and be taken seriously. please correct my assumption though if its wrong. I do see the value this camera would have for someone traveling and getting beutifull pictures without being cumbersome.
tattoo cool car wallpaper
gg10004
07-23 09:26 AM
Why dint you ask the badge/ID of the officer and file a complaint.
more...
pictures luxury cars wallpaper | images
jungalee43
09-22 11:40 AM
Hon. Sen Cornyn did try to attach SKIL bill to one Appropriation bill in July 2007. I don't remember which bill. It was voted down 55 (in favor) - 45 (against); just 2 votes short of fillibuster. Democrats strongly opposed the bill. Leading the opposition charge were Sen. Durbin and Sen. Kennedy. This time around Sen. Sessions just enjoyed the show.
After that no one knows whether SKIL is dead.
After that no one knows whether SKIL is dead.
dresses Free Fast Cool Cars desktop

scm303
09-10 09:56 AM
My case is NSC-TSC-NSC. I-485 applied in NSC in July 07, transferred to TSC for data entry, transferred back to NSC in 2007. Card production ordered mail today.
Hang in there and open a SR if you have not done it yet. I think it helps. I opened one on 7th and got approval on 9th.
Hang in there and open a SR if you have not done it yet. I think it helps. I opened one on 7th and got approval on 9th.
more...
makeup hot girls and cool cars Car
upuaut
10-03 01:32 AM
lol.. well then, we're probebly better off. I would have deleted it myself if it were bad enough.
Personaly I think spirituality and religion are VERY VERY important parts of life, and often are downplayed, or shirked around because of the unpleseantness of a few individuals. Some of us (I've a feeling our reverend included) are probebly very soft spoken in opinion, and open to inturpretations from various factions.. at least as far as discussion goes.
Being an Agnostic, Realist, Budhist, Communist I do know what it's like to have to walk away from certain conversations.
Personaly I think spirituality and religion are VERY VERY important parts of life, and often are downplayed, or shirked around because of the unpleseantness of a few individuals. Some of us (I've a feeling our reverend included) are probebly very soft spoken in opinion, and open to inturpretations from various factions.. at least as far as discussion goes.
Being an Agnostic, Realist, Budhist, Communist I do know what it's like to have to walk away from certain conversations.
girlfriend Cool Car Wallpaper picture
asdfred
11-04 10:31 AM
could not find a job..you mean could not keep you in a job?
hairstyles Concept cars
desiatl1
09-20 09:31 AM
That's what they do in GA . It's normal and you are not alone . Same thing happened to me last month . They asked me to come back in 5 business days and got it after 5 days .
I think ,if someone go on very first day of new EAD then it is possible to avoid this prob.
Hope this helps :)
I think ,if someone go on very first day of new EAD then it is possible to avoid this prob.
Hope this helps :)
GCVivek
03-23 02:57 PM
To claim dependent, you have to have real proof that you are supporting your wife in another country (do you have proof of sending money and wife having no income?)
Getting ITIN will take a few weeks but since you are here since Jan 2011 - you do not have to file income tax for this year. There is no way to get massive returns. Tax returns are comparatively low and depend on AGI (adjusted gross income) and can sometimes be disallowed. Your CPA can tell you this while filling the forms itself.
However, in your condition (hardly any months(, I can guarantee you (100%), you will be audited if you try to claim dependency for the time you are not truly supporting your wife and have documentation to prove it.
If you are not trying to getting massive (illegal) return than you can file jointly no matter what.
There is a lot of incorrect notions here in this thread.
1) No your wife does not need to be in the US for 180 days for you to do joint filing.
2) No your wife does not need to be inside the US soil to get ITIN.
3) Your wife can get ITIN number while she's in India (having never even visited US), and with that you can file jointly and get a massive tax return.
4) You need to get the H4 for your wife.
Please go through the following thread. Read all my posts in the thread carefully.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum99-tax-social-security-and-financial-issues-for-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants/23444-question-about-itin-stimulus-tax-forms.html
I went through this same exact issue and not only got ITIN for my wife but also the joint return.
Getting ITIN will take a few weeks but since you are here since Jan 2011 - you do not have to file income tax for this year. There is no way to get massive returns. Tax returns are comparatively low and depend on AGI (adjusted gross income) and can sometimes be disallowed. Your CPA can tell you this while filling the forms itself.
However, in your condition (hardly any months(, I can guarantee you (100%), you will be audited if you try to claim dependency for the time you are not truly supporting your wife and have documentation to prove it.
If you are not trying to getting massive (illegal) return than you can file jointly no matter what.
There is a lot of incorrect notions here in this thread.
1) No your wife does not need to be in the US for 180 days for you to do joint filing.
2) No your wife does not need to be inside the US soil to get ITIN.
3) Your wife can get ITIN number while she's in India (having never even visited US), and with that you can file jointly and get a massive tax return.
4) You need to get the H4 for your wife.
Please go through the following thread. Read all my posts in the thread carefully.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum99-tax-social-security-and-financial-issues-for-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants/23444-question-about-itin-stimulus-tax-forms.html
I went through this same exact issue and not only got ITIN for my wife but also the joint return.
alisa
03-06 07:59 AM
^^^^

No comments:
Post a Comment